Thursday, October 28, 2010

The REVEAL of my NEW LOGO!

Presenting my new Facebook Icon! It's a portion of my NEW LOGO!!


Well, if you've been following the Incredible Logo Makeover project by LeeAnn Brook of Brook Design Group, then you've probably already seen the new Madison Designs Logo! But if you haven't seen it, here is the full logo:



It was a wonderful collaboration, and LeeAnn is wonderful to work with! She offered three choices, and the final choice (after many people weighing in on Facebook) my selection was actually a blend of #2 and #3. I loved #3, but wasn't crazy about the original "M" in the circle. So I asked LeeAnn if she would mind trying the typeface of the "M" in #2 and putting it with #3 and voila! We have a new logo!

Other news....I've introduced an additional DiVine Wine earring line, perfect for retail stores! It comes on a revolving rack, just set it on the counter and sell them! Of course anyone can buy them off my website for the low price of $15 per pair. Here are all the cute "styles" of wine-themed earrings to choose from! (click on the graphic to see it larger).




Any of the designs in the DiVine Wine section that have freshwater pearls, Swarovski crystals, amethyst, garnet, or peridot with the grape clusters, can be made with any of the 8 charms above. Just ask!

Please comment on the logo -- I'd love to hear your opinions on anything on my site as well. Check out the jewelry -- the holidays are coming! www.madisondjewelry.com.

Be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment