Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My apologies...

I have not been writing in my blog for a few months. Perhaps you noticed, more likely you did not.

It's been a very crazy few months, with our oldest son announcing he and his wife are having their first child (in about a month!), our youngest son graduating from high school, and sadly, my mother-in-law breaking her hip, and after a valiant struggle to recover, she passed away this summer.

While I haven't been writing on my blog, I have been doing all I can to move the jewelry company forward. Things have definitely improved, with two distributors and a sales rep organization taking on the Garden Gals earrings!

A new version of DiVine Wine Jewelry is coming -- similar in style and price to the Garden Gals line. At a suggested retail price of $14.95 they are affordable in a time when that's more important than ever.

I won't let so much time go by before my next post. If anyone has comments or questions or things you want to know, let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment